Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day!

Daddy is no longer a Rookie! Hooray! We celebrated at Nana and Papa's house. Before dinner I found this space helmet and ran around the kitchen with it on my head.


There was one problem with it, though...I couldn't suck on my fingers!
Daddy let me help him open his present. I LOVE opening presents!


Mama and I picked out a new BBQ tool set for Daddy's grill. The handles are like screwdrivers! Cool!


Mama made this neat-o cake with jello and guess who got to blow out the candles? ME!


I love the basting brush that came in Daddy's BBQ kit. It's just like a giant paintbrush. After dinner I did a little paintin' of my own. I just dip dip dipped the brush in Miles's water bowl and fixed up the counter top a little bit. It looks so much better now...

4 comments:

jbs said...

i bet nana and papa really appreciated you're sprucing up! i'm thinking of making that space helmet a permanent thing, if it keeps those fingers out of your mouth!
xoxo
mama

Anonymous said...

Ayda, You crack me up. When I look at the new blogs, my coworkers always ask me what I am laughing at. You are a very entertaining little girl!

Kristina P. said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! That cake looks delicious.

Your cute little girl is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Ayda, I am just now realizing who you remind me of as you are growing up...! When your mom and aunt Mimi were little I read to them the story about Eloise. You remind me of Eloise! You are always busy, and take matters into your own hands, and you are very good at a lot of cool things, just like Eloise. Maybe your name should be Ayda Sue Eloise Sonnenberg!!
A. Sal