Saturday, August 23, 2008

Eric's Wedding

After a day delay we got into Denver! I was a good girl on my first plane ride. I didn't scream or anything. We had just enough time to have some lunch and take a nap before we had to head out to the church for Eric and Alison's wedding.


Don't we look swell? The church had a "cry room" for naughty babies who made a fuss. I wasn't the least bit upset but I was all talk so Daddy and Mama watched the ceremony in the cry room with some other babies. It was a blast!


The reception didn't start until late and I was really pooped -- but I bucked up and didn't complain -- even though it was HOURS past my bedtime. I danced a little bit but really I just wanted to be held.



We didn't get back to the hotel until around 11 pm! I've never been up that late in my whole life!

ayda

No comments: