Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Baby Freight Train

My best friend at daycare, Marin, is crawling. She's just a couple of weeks younger than me and a SHOW OFF. Last week Mom gave Marin's mom a pair of my new pants that I couldn't fit into comfortably. Mom called her a "skinny baby." Not me! I'm super healthy!

Anyway, Yesterday Tammy placed me on one side of the room and Marin on the other. The little bugger revved her engine and headed straight for me on all fours. I put my arm up in the air and yelled "HELP ME!" and Marin stopped. But then she came at me like a wild boar and Tammy couldn't stop her before she ran right into me.

Marin might be fast, but I'm hefty. The next time she does that I'm going to just sit on her!

xoxo
ayda.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't think i'm trying to rush you, little monkey, but if you were MOBILE you could crawl away! don't worry- mama still loves her little bump on a log.
xo

Anonymous said...

"little" bump on a log?