Monday, July 2, 2007

Back to Work

Mum went back to work on Saturday. It was weird not seeing her all day. Daddy and Papa spent the whole weekend outside chipping wood. So that left Mimi and Nana to take care of me. Yesterday I watched Nana bake a pie, got a bath, went to visit Grandma in the hospital, and met Mum at the mall. What a busy day!
At my doctor's appointment last week I found out that I weigh 11.5 pounds. I've been having a hard time to keep my socks on so Nana had to buy me bigger ones. I have some cute summer clothes that I almost fit into now, finally! And I've been wearing cloth diapers.
I head to daycare this week. I'm a little nervous about it but Mum and Sarah have been friends for a really long time so I'm trying to keep an open mind. Any words of advice?

xoxo
Ayda.

No comments: