Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!



Hi Everyone!

It's my dad's first Father's Day today. I got him an indoor/outdoor thermometer. It was just what daddy wanted. Mum got daddy a hat and t-shirt that says "Rookie Dad" on them. Pretty funny if you ask me.

Nana, Papa and Melanie came over for breakfast this morning. It was so sunny and nice out that we decided to drive to Peaks Kenney State Park for a picnic on Sebec Lake. We drove an hour there and it started to thunder and lightening. What a bummer! They have a nice campground there that I really want to go camping at sometime. So instead of a picnic we ate lunch at a little restaurant in Dover-Foxcroft. I slept through the whole thing, of course.

Yesterday Mum, Melanie and I went to the first birthday of my new friend, Lily Chandler, in Veazie. Lily's parents, Jill and Case, went to high school with Mum. Lily and I are going to be best friends, I just know it.

xoxo
Ayda

4 comments:

Wade said...

Your grammar, punctuation and vocabulary skills are AMAZING!

Unknown said...

how does this blogger know my name??.... hmmm. I love this site, Ayda, and look forward to reading all about your life!

Anonymous said...

I love your t-shirt!

Anonymous said...

Ayda looks a lot like baby Jenn, to me!!!